Monday, June 1, 2009

Pugs

So my boyfriend and I are going to be moving into a house together in July. Along with the standard excitement of having our own place, having a whole house all to ourselves, etc, we also keep bringing up the possibility of eventually getting a puppy. It's something that probably won't happen for awhile since I don't know if I have the energy in me to go through house breaking a dog right now, but it is nice to know that when we decide to get one we will have a yard for it to run around in. We're both pretty quirky people, so we would want to get a dog with a lot personality. Currently, a pug or some sort of a pug mix is seeming like a good fit. Knowing us, our dog would end up looking (and acting) something like this:



Clearly I've got puppies on the brain. :)

No comments: